- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 160 degree for 10 minutes and grease a 7 inch cake mould for the cake to bake.
- In a bowl, shift the all purpose flour and salt together.
- In another bowl add yogurt and sugar. Whisk till sugar dissolves. Now add the baking powder and baking soda to it. Whisk and set it aside for 5 minutes for the soda to rise.
- Now add the vegetable oil slowly and continue to whisk till all the oil is mixed properly. Now add vanilla essence and give it a stir.
- Now add the shifted flour to it and mix to get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the batter to a cake tin and bake at 160 degree for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Once done take it out an let it cool for 10 minutes before de moulding it.
(Visited 283 times, 1 visits today)
Please follow and like: