This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. This moist and delicious Banana Cake is my all-time favorite banana cake recipe, made completely from scratch. This warm banana cake recipe, made using the ripest bananas can be served with the afternoon Tea/Coffee. How much I try I am always left with overripe bananas that is too ripe for my liking, so I use them in making cakes or Malpua, a thin , crisp pancake dipped in sugar syrup.
- 1 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4th tsp salt
- 3 nos overripe banana
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3rd cup vegetable oil
- 3/4th cup condensed milk
- 3/4th cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
Lets learn how to make it:
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree and grease a baking pan.
- Mix all the dry ingredients like all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sieve and keep aside.
- Peel , Mash the banana and keep aside.
- In a bowl, add the oil and brown sugar. Mix well and add the condensed milk. Keep stirring so that it mixes well.
- Now add the mashed banana and mix everything well. Now add the cardamom powder and mix well.
- Now add the dry ingredients alternatively with milk till no lump is found.
- Pour in a baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree for about 35 to 40 minutes or till a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool, slice, serve and enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.