Sabudana ladoo/ Sago Ladoo is a traditional sweet made during festive seasons.During fasts, people prepare a lot of items with sabudana and this Ladoo made with sabudana is an instant hit with friends and family. These melt in the mouth Sabudana Ladoos are made by roasting Sabudana and mixed with powdered sugar in a Pan and tastes utterly delicious.
Navratri is a festival which Worships Maa Durga in the form of Shakti or strength of a woman. It is a festival which brings positivity and joy in our lives. Fasting during Navratri is considered to be very auspicious and having light food only once in a day helps our body to detoxify.
Festivals are occasions when we use separate utensils as the food prepared with these are first offered as offering to God. I always look out for utensils are which are not only modern but also environment friendly. So when this PIETRA VIVA WOK FRYPAN from TIDYhomz was delivered for review , I was thrilled .
This Pan is perfect for tossing and stirring thanks to it’s Magma Tech interior coating. This beautiful pan has a outer covering of porcelain enamel with stone effect. The special feature of this product is Uniform and quick heating, Save food’s nutritional properties, Dishwasher safe and most important these products are PFOA – free.
If many of you donot know What is PFOA, then let me guide you, PFOA(Perfluorooctanoic Acid) is a chemical that is used in the process of making PTFE( polytetrafluoroethylene ). PFOA is considered a pollutant and a toxic substance.
So whenever you buy any product, you try to see “PFOA free” message on a piece of cookware, it simply means that the chemical PFOA was not used in the manufacturing process of the non-stick coating, which is usually PTFE or a related plastic compound.
To taste this product, I have made Sabudana ladoo using this PIETRA VIVA WOK FRYPAN from Tidyhomz. I even found few other useful products in Tidyhomz website for my home and kitchen. You can Click here to check more info about Tidyhomz products.
So, make this delicious Sabudana ladoo which is a delicious combination of ground dry roasted sabudana and almonds, pistachios and raisins with a mind-blowing flavor of nutmeg and cardamom on this festival season and enjoy with your friends and family. You can also try the Sabudana Jalebi and Sabudana Khichdi during this festive season.
- 1 cup sabudana
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 6 tbsp Ghee
- 4 green cardamom
- a pinch of nutmeg powder
- 15 almonds and 15 pistachios
- Raisins for garnishing
- In a pan dry roast the sabudana till it change into a slight brown colour. It will take 20 to 25 minutes on slow fire.
- Dry roast the nuts till crisp and keep aside.
- Once done, transfer to a plate and let it cool.When it is cool, grind this to a fine powder.
- Now add the sugar and chopped nuts to it along with the cardamom pods and pulse it twice or till it becomes fine powder.Transfer this to the bowl.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and once it is very hot, slowly add the hot ghee to the flour and sugar mix, add the nutmeg powder and Mix well. .
- When it is warm enough to handle, take small portions and make ladoos out of it and place a raisin in each ladoo.
- Serve this Sabudana ladoo to your family and friends.
Wish you all a happy Navratri.