are crispy on outside, and have the perfect balance of flavor with the use of spices.When our Foodie Monday BlogHop theme was #Ramdaan, I thought of sharing these Prawn Cutlets with my readers. I can guarantee you that you wouldn’t be disappointed making and serving them to your family and friends.
To prepare these Prawn Cutlets, you need to clean and devein the shrimps and add onion, garlic, ginger, green chilies to make a paste. I served these with some Pineapple Chillli sauce made by my friend Pushpita who have started her enterprise of Gourmet Food Products. You can check her page for some amazing products from her. I must tell you , this is going to be loved by all.
Ingredients for Prawn Cutlets
- 300 gms Prawns
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 3-4Green chilies
- 1 bunch chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 3-4 tbsp Oil for frying
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- Clean and De-vein the prawns and rake away the only the meat . Grind the prawns, garlic, ginger, green chilies, salt in a grinder and make a smooth paste. Take the paste in a bowl, add onion, roasted cumin powder, chopped coriander, mix well.
- Grease your palm with oil and take a spoonful of mixture and make flat disks and roll them in breadcrumbs . Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot shallow fry the shrimp balls for 2-3 min on each side or till evenly brown.
- Serve them immediately with sauce or dip of your choice.