Paneer Butter Masala is one dish which has a perfect combination of spiciness and creaminess. This restaurant style Paneer Butter Masala is an ideal recipe for parties and for home also. Give this Paneer Butter Masala a try and enjoy with your favorite Zeera rice or naan.A look at this dish and you feel like having it now.
Paneer Butter Masala….
- 200 gms paneer cut into cubes
- 1 large onion chopped finely
- 4 nos tomato, pureed
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander popwder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- 6 to 8 whole cashewnuts
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 Black cardamom
- 2 green cardamom
- 1 bayleaf
- 2 dry red chili
1. Heat oil and Butter in a kadai. Put the whole spices listed above. Once the cumin seeds splutter, add the cashewnuts and chopped onions and fry till they are light brown in colour.
2. Now add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell of the ginger garlic paste goes away.
3. Now add the tomato puree, salt and freshly ground black pepper and cook in medium flame for 10 to 15 minutes or till oil starts to leave the sides of the pan . Turn of the heat and grind it to a smooth puree.
4. Now heat the same pan and add rest of the butter and once hot, transfer the puree to it, add the turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, kashmiri red chilli powder, paneer and add 1/4th cup of water.
5. Stir well and cook on slow flame till the gravy comes to the consistency of your choice. Add sugar and garam masala.
6. Sprinkle the dried fenugreek leaves on top and stir everything well.7. Now add fresh cream and cook for a minute or two. Turn off the heat and serve hot with fresh coriander leaves on top.
8. Your Paneer Butter Masala is ready to be served .